EMIS Insights India Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2022-2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2022
Available in: English
India’s pharmaceuticals and healthcare sector has a global reputation. India accounts for approximately 20% of the worldwide market share of generic drugs, making it the leading exporter, particularly to the developing world. India is also the world’s most significant vaccines producer, earning it a vital role in the global response to COVID-19. India’s healthcare facilities have also been gaining reputation as centres of excellence for medical treatment, treating a growing pool of medical tourists from the developed countries attracted to India because of its reputation for excellent yet affordable healthcare. Nevertheless, India’s state-funded healthcare system continues to be plagued by infrastructure deficiencies due to inadequate funding over decades.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for India . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in India
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in India
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels).
See below for a complete table of report contents: