India Construction Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2021
Available in: English
The construction sector is the backbone of the Indian economy and as such is one of the key focus areas of the government in its fight against the COVID-19-induced economic slowdown in the country. The construction sector offers direct and indirect employment to nearly 40 million people. Though FY2020 was difficult for the construction sector owing to the pandemic, India’s demand for real estate and infrastructure is enormous in an economy priding itself to be among the fastest growing in the world. The construction sector in India comprises two segments, namely real estate and urban development, or infrastructure.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction sector for India. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction in India
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in India
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Ascertain India’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering).
See below for a complete table of report contents: