India ICT Sector Report 2022- 2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2022
Available in: English
India has the second-largest ICT sector in the world in terms of number of subscribers, overcome only by China. However, India presents low penetration rates at global level. On the bright side, there is potential for further growth in the industry. India’s young and increasingly affluent population is driving demand for ICT products and services, and this dynamic has attracted the participation of large domestic and multinational firms. On the other hand, the Indian industry showed the signs of saturation in FY2019 and FY2020.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the ICT sector for India. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the ICT sector in India
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on domestic demand and macroeconomic indicators that impact on the sector in India
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Ascertain India’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by sub-sector (e.g. pay tv, broadband internet)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile and fixed telephony, broadband internet).