India IT Services and Outsourcing Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2016
Available in: English
India’s sector of IT-enabled services and business process management is largely export-driven, but the size of the domestic market is also significant. IT Services typically claim the largest share of the sector’s exports. The sector boasts more than 20 years of history in India and its development has climbed steadily up the value chain to increasingly complex and customised offerings, targeting broader application areas. The sector receives significant government support in the form of policies aimed at attracting investment, but much of the applicable legislation is outdated and needs to be amended to address new realities and needs.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the IT services and outsourcing sector for India. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the IT services and outsourcing sector in India
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on demand and services availability for the sector in India
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. IT services, outsourcing, and business project management).
See below for a complete table of report contents: