India Infrastructure Sector Report 2018/2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2018
Available in: English
India’s infrastructure sector grew exponentially between FY2013 and FY2017, primarily due to the government’s focus on sector development. The infrastructure sector struggles with complex regulations that the government has recently tried to ease while engaging private companies in PPP projects, perceived as less capital-intensive compared to projects carried out by single players. According to theGlobal Competitiveness Report 2017-2018 published by WEF, India has moved up by 40 positions from 2012 to its current ranking of 46 in 2018 in infrastructure quality. Strong pipeline projects in the infrastructure sector, significant investment from international companies, and the large size of the Indian market provide a strong base for sector growth.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the infrastructure sector for [country name]. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the infrastructure sector in [country name]
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in [country name]
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in [country name]
- Ascertain [country name]’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in [country name]
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. transportation network, energy infrastructure and pipelines).
See below for a complete table of report contents: