India Infrastructure Sector Report 2021-2025An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2021
Available in: English
India’s infrastructure sector is a vital enabler of the country’s economic development. Presently, India’s infrastructure is comparatively underdeveloped when compared with other emerging market countries. In recent years, the Indian government has been investing heavily to modernise the country’s ageing infrastructure and realise its ambitions of turning India into a self-reliant economy with an increased share of global exports. India’s National Infrastructure Pipeline was launched in 2019 with a commitment to invest INR 111tn between 2020 and 2025 to build infrastructure projects throughout the country. The main thrust of the government’s infrastructure initiatives is to build additional roads, railways, urban projects, and clean energy infrastructure.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the infrastructure sector for India. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the infrastructure sector in India
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in India
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Ascertain India’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. transportation network, energy infrastructure and pipelines).
See below for a complete table of report contents: