India Real Estate Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2021
Available in: English
India’s real estate sector is important for the domestic economy given its contribution to GDP and its share in employment generation in the country. The sector contributes around 5-6% to gross value added (GVA) and is, together with the construction sector, second in employment generation in India. Though FY2020 was a difficult year for the construction sector because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for real estate and infrastructure is enormous in the country, which bodes well for the sector in the future. India’s real estate sector comprises three key segments, namely residential real estate, office real estate, and hotels.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the real estate sector for India . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the real estate sector in India
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on floor space, sales, vacancy rates and rents for the sector in India
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, office, commercial/retail and industrial).
See below for a complete table of report contents: