Mexico Oil and Gas Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: December 2021
Available in: English
In spite of its long decline in domestic production, Mexico is one of the leading players in the global hydrocarbons industry. The country is among the top 20 producers of crude oil and is one of the largest exporters of the input. The sector is therefore of great importance in the local economy. The Mexican oil and gas industry represented 3.5% of total GDP in 2020, while PEMEX, the state-owned company responsible for 95% of the country’s hydrocarbons output in 2020, contributed 11.2% of the national government’s earnings in the same year, due to the high taxes it pays.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Mexico. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Mexico
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Mexico’s position in the global sector
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes
- Gain an understanding of the entire production and distribution chain of the oil and gas sector in Mexico
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Mexico.
See below for a complete table of report contents: