Malaysia Consumer Electronics Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2018
Available in: English
The development of electrical and electronics manufacturing has been key to Malaysia’s transition from an agricultural to a manufacturing-based economy, and the consumer electronics sector has been an important driver of that transformation. Malaysia is a global manufacturing hub for many consumer electronics goods, and many of its products are made for the export markets. However, as a rapidly developing economy with a technically savvy population, Malaysia is an important consumer electronics market in its own right. Virtually all the world’s largest consumer electronics brands are present in Malaysia in some form, either as a manufacturer or a supplier of goods or services to Malaysian consumers.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the consumer electronics sector for Malaysia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the consumer electronics sector in Malaysia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key consumer confidence, income and consumption data for the sector in Malaysia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Malaysia
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain trends in sales and market share for different types of product
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Malaysia
- Build a clear picture of sales and market share for different retail channels.
See below for a complete table of report contents: