Malaysia ICT Sector Report 2020/2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2020
Available in: English
The ICT sector is in a dynamic environment, as it is in the midst of evolving technology, changing government policy, heightened competition and shifting consumer demand. The focus on the ICT sector has increased as it is the key enabler of digitalisation, considered to be an economic catalyst influencing GDP growth. Malaysia’s ambition to become a developed nation will ensure that the ICT sector continues to remain in the limelight. The national sector regulator will continue to influence the growth and development of the sector, while service providers will work towards embracing the changes.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the ICT sector for Malaysia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the ICT sector in Malaysia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on domestic demand and macroeconomic indicators that impact on the sector in Malaysia.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Malaysia
- Ascertain Malaysia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by sub-sector (e.g. pay tv, broadband internet)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Malaysia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile and fixed telephony, broadband internet).
See below for a complete table of report contents: