Malaysia Infrastructure Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2021
Available in: English
Since the 1970s, the Malaysian government has identified infrastructure development as a critical enabler for the country’s transition to an industrialised economy. Throughout this period, the Malaysian government pursued public-private partnerships to expand the country’s infrastructure. In doing so, the government privatised many of its state assets and signed concession agreements with private companies to build new infrastructure. Today, Malaysia has a well-developed and modern physical infrastructure, a testament to the government’s successful decades-long stewardship over the sector.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the infrastructure sector for Malaysia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the infrastructure sector in Malaysia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Malaysia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Malaysia
- Ascertain Malaysia’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Malaysia
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. transportation network, energy infrastructure and pipelines).
See below for a complete table of report contents: