Malaysia Transportation Sector Report 2019/2020An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2019
Available in: English
Malaysia’s transport and storage sector contributed MYR 46.5bn (3.4%) of the country’s GDP in 2017. Between 2013 and 2017, the GDP share of the sector was flat at 3.4% to 3.5%. The sector contributed approximately 657,400 jobs or 4.5% of the country’s total employment in 2017. The Malaysian government has been a key driver in developing the country’s transport infrastructure. According to the Eleventh Malaysia Plan 2016-2020 (commonly referred to by its Malay acronym RMK-11), the government will remain committed to build an integrated public transport system and to grow logistics and trade facilitation by improving rural transport connectivity, expanding port capacity, and facilitating a modal shift of cargo transport from road to rail.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the transportation sector for Malaysia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the transportation sector in Malaysia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key passenger and freight traffic for the sector in Malaysia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Malaysia
- Ascertain Malaysia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of transport (e.g. railways, airlines, shipping)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Malaysia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. road, rail and water), as well as transport infrastructure.
See below for a complete table of report contents:
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Email us at: email@example.com