Philippines Consumer Goods and Retail Sector Report 2020-2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2020
Available in: English
Over the past decade, the consumer goods and retail sector in the Philippines showed excellent performance that was generally the result of the decent economic growth rate. Growth in the county has been underpinned by the economic strengthening of the middle class which in turn was made possible by the influx of BPO companies and the already established reality of OFW remittances that have consistently enabled many Filipino families to sped more than they actually earned.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the retail sector for the Philippines. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the retail sector in the Philippines
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key consumer confidence, income and consumption data for the sector in the Philippines
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in the Philippines
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain trends in sales and market share for different types of product (e.g. food, consumer appliance, apparel and footwear, etc.)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in the Philippines
- Build a clear picture of sales and market share for different retail channels (e.g. department stores, hypermarkets and e-commerce).
See below for a complete table of report contents: