Philippines Food and Beverage Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2018
Available in: English
The manufacturing industry in the Philippines is the top contributor to the country’s economic growth, while the food and beverage (F&B) sector is among the largest contributors within the manufacturing industry. The F&B sector accounted for 10% of GDP and for 51.2% of the nominal gross value added (GVA) of the Philippine manufacturing industry in 2017, according to official data from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA). The performance of the F&B sector is shaped by food manufacturing, with beverage production accounting for just 4.2% of the total value added of manufacturing.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food and beverage sector for the Philippines. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food and beverage sector in the Philippines
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in the Philippines
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in the Philippines
- Ascertain the Philippines’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in the Philippines
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. meat, dairy and beverages).
See below for a complete table of report contents: