Philippines Food and Beverage Sector Report 2020-2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2020
Available in: English
The Philippine manufacturing sector contributed approximately 23% of the country’s GDP as of Q3 2019 – and grew by 2.3% y/y in the first three quarters of 2019. The Philippines’ rapidly growing food and beverage (F&B) sector is one of the biggest contributors to the country’s economic growth, accounting for USD 1.79bn of the country’s manufacturing output. The increase in disposable income among the country’s upper and middle classes, the proliferation of retail shopping centres and the highly urbanised population are some of the drivers of this growing sector.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food and beverage sector for the Philippines. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food and beverage sector in the Philippines
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in the Philippines
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in the Philippines
- Ascertain the Philippines’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in the Philippines
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. meat, dairy and beverages).
See below for a complete table of report contents: