Philippines Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2018
Available in: English
The Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare sector in the Philippines is in a phase of accelerating growth as strong economic performance in the country has been making healthcare more accessible to Filipinos. Additionally, the Philippines government has committed itself towards bringing universal healthcare to the population of the Philippines, and this commitment has spurred additional investments in the Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare sector. Nevertheless, growth in this sector has been impeded by the lack of available skilled professionals. This is due to the low wages experienced by many medical professionals in the Philippines which has, for example, contributed to making the Philippines one of the largest exporters of qualified nurses in the world.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for the Philippines . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in the Philippines
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in the Philippines
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in the Philippines
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in the Philippines
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels)
See below for a complete table of report contents: