Philippines Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2020/2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2020
Available in: English
The Philippines’ pharmaceuticals and healthcare sector is experiencing accelerating growth. The country’s strong economic performance over recent years and the government’s interventions to increase healthcare access are bringing modern healthcare to a higher proportion of Filipinos. The rising healthcare accessibility is also encouraging large Filipino conglomerates to view the sector as a growth opportunity for their businesses and, therefore, making the necessary investments to modernise the sector. However, further sector growth is constrained by the lack of availability of qualified medical workers. The Philippines does not lack medical education capacity, but low wages and high workloads have resulted in a serious exodus of talent to higher-income nations.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for the Philippines . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in the Philippines
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in the Philippines
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in the Philippines
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in the Philippines
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels)
See below for a complete table of report contents: