Philippines Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2021
Available in: English
The Philippines pharmaceuticals and healthcare sector is entering a phase of accelerated growth. The Philippines economy has grown considerably over the recent years, creating a growing middle-class population with the means to access private healthcare. The Philippines government has also begun comprehensively addressing some of the nation’s public healthcare limitations. The government introduced a state-funded national health insurance programme in 2019 as part of its goals to provide universal healthcare access to Filipinos. Further, the government has also increasingly recognised the private sector’s critical role in expanding health system capacity and has been promoting policies to facilitate more private involvement in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare sector.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for the Philippines . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in the Philippines
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in the Philippines
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in the Philippines
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in the Philippines
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels)
See below for a complete table of report contents: