Emerging Europe Oil and Gas Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2021
Available in: English
The Emerging Europe region covered by the scope of this report comprises Russia, Romania, Turkey and Poland. In terms of their importance on the natural gas and oil markets, this group should be separated into Russia and the remaining three countries. The former is a global powerhouse in terms of both oil and natural gas reserves and production. The remaining countries’ reserves and production levels vary and range from rather modest – though their output serves to cover some of the domestic demand – to energy independent.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Emerging Europe. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Emerging Europe
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Emerging Europe’s position in the global sector
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes
- Gain an understanding of the entire production and distribution chain of the oil and gas sector in Emerging Europe
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Emerging Europe.
See below for a complete table of report contents: