Poland Beverages Sector Report 2017/2018An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: October 2017
Available in: English
The beverages industry is among the most important sectors of the Polish economy, according to our estimates, responsible for around 3% of GDP and a major provider of jobs. The alcoholic beverages Subsector alone generates more than 300,000 jobs. Poland is an important player in both the EU and the wider global scene in the case of several alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages: it ranks first among EU beer exporters and consumers, third among EU beer producers, first among EU vodka producers and fourth among global vodka producers. It is also the biggest EU producer of concentrated juices and the second biggest concentrated juices producer in the world. Poland’s specialty is concentrated apple juice.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the beverage sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the beverage sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. alcoholic beverages and soft drinks).
See below for a complete table of report contents: