Poland Beverages Sector Report 2018/2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: December 2018
Available in: English
The beverages sector was responsible for around 3.3% of the GDP in 2017 and generated more than 300,000 direct and indirect jobs. Enterprises from the sector that employ more than nine persons each have a combined workforce of 22,000 people. Poland is a significant alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages producer. It ranks first among EU vodka producers, third among EU beer producers, and fourth among global vodka producers. It is also the 4th largest beer market in the EU and is the 8th largest beer exporter in the organisation. Poland is also the biggest EU producer of concentrated juices as well as the second biggest concentrated juices producer in the world. The country’s speciality is concentrated apple juice.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the beverage sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the beverage sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. alcoholic beverages and soft drinks).
See below for a complete table of report contents: