Poland Chemical Sector Report 2019/2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2019
Available in: English
The combined production value of the Polish chemical sector, which for the purposes of this report shall consist of the chemicals, and the rubber and plastics subsectors, stood at PLN 158.5bn in 2017, up 11.95% y/y. The share of the sector’s gross value added (GVA) in the country’s GDP’s was 2.3% in 2017, with chemical and chemical products accounting for 0.9%, while rubber and plastics representing 1.4%. The sold production of the chemicals subsector were equal to 3.1% of the GDP in 2017 and that of the rubber and plastic subsector was 4.5%. The sector was the eighth largest in the EU in terms of sales in 2017 and employed more than 3% of all the people working in the Polish economy. Local Grupa Azoty was the second largest fertilizer maker in Europe, Ciech was the secondlargest soda ash producer, and Synthos was the top emulsion rubber maker.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the chemical sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the chemical sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in Poland.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland.
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. chemicals and chemical products, rubber and plastic products).
See below for a complete table of report contents: