Poland Chemical Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2021
Available in: English
Poland’s chemical sector is important both domestically and internationally. In 2019, it was the eighth biggest market in terms of chemicals sales in the EU. It is also an important producer, primarily due to a few large domestic companies, such as the state-controlled Grupa Azoty, the EU’s second-biggest producer of mineral fertilisers, the privately-held Synthos, a leading producer of synthetic rubber and expandable polystyrene (EPS) foams in Europe, and Ciech, Europe’s second-largest manufacturer of soda. In 2019, the sold production of Poland’s chemical sector corresponded to 7.5% of the country’s GDP. The sector also accounted for 13.8% of national exports and attracted 6.8% of the total FDI into Poland. Although increasing regulations may hamper growth, the overall outlook for the sector remains positive.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the chemical sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the chemical sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in Poland.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland.
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. chemicals and chemical products, rubber and plastic products).
See below for a complete table of report contents: