Poland Construction Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: October 2016
Available in: English
The value of Poland’s total construction output, including private works and work carried out by unregistered individuals, came to PLN 178bn in 2015, up 2.2% y/y. The official output data for companies employing more than nine persons stood at PLN 88.637bn. Of these, civil engineering works accounted for 52.9%. The share of residential construction was 13.5% and non-residential construction amounted to 33.6%. The GVA of the sector came to PLN 129.3bn, representing 7.2% of the GDP. The sector employed 828,000 persons in 2015.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering).
See below for a complete table of report contents: