Poland Construction Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2021
Available in: English
The Polish construction sector generated GVA of PLN 144.1bn in 2019, which corresponded to 6.3% of the country’s GDP. Of the PLN 230.2bn construction and assembly production value (realised by construction firms), 45.6% was accounted for by specialised construction works, followed by the construction of residential and non-residential buildings, with 29.4%, and civil engineering works, which accounted for 25% of the total production value. The total output value recorded a third consecutive year of growth. The expansion of Poland’s economy has been a strong driving force for the sector, but the country also benefits from a strategic geographic location, supporting the construction of transport and utilities infrastructure, as well as a strong, relatively cheap but skilled labour base, which, in turn, encourages investment in industrial, warehouse, and office buildings.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering).
See below for a complete table of report contents:
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org