Poland Consumer Electronics Sector Report 2017/2018An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2017
Available in: English
The consumer electronics and household appliances sectors are defined by the Polish government as sectors of major importance for the economy, which best describes their current state of development. Many international producers, such as Bosch, Siemens and LG, have invested in the country to build not only distribution facilities, but also large production facilities. The sold production value of electrical equipment – the sum of the values of export sales and local sales of goods produced in Poland – grew at a CAGR of 5.9% between 2011 and 2016 to reach PLN 53.9bn in the latter year, whereas that of computer and electronic products increased at a more moderate CAGR of 1.2% in the same period. In 2016, the two sectors accounted for 4.3% and 3% respectively of Polish industry’s total sold production. Exports were the main drivers of sales in 2016, making up 73.1% of total sales revenue in the case of consumer electronics and 66% in that of household appliances. Poland was the EU leader in exports of refrigerators, washing machines and TV sets in 2015. The consumer electronics and household appliance sectors together employed 2.6% of Poland’s total workforce in 2016.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the consumer electronics sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the consumer electronics sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key consumer confidence, income and consumption data for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain trends in sales and market share for different types of product
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of sales and market share for different retail channels.
See below for a complete table of report contents: