Poland Consumer Electronics Sector Report 2019/2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2019
Available in: English
The consumer electronics and household appliance manufacturing subsectors play a key role in Poland’s economy. Their combined GVA in 2017 was equal to 1.1% of GDP and 6.2% of manufacturing GVA. Between them, the two subsectors employed 165,083 people in 2017 – or 2.6% of total employment in the Polish economy.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the consumer electronics sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the consumer electronics sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on domestic demand and macroeconomic indicators that impact on the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland.
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for subsectors (e.g. consumer electronics, household appliances)