Poland Consumer Electronics and Household Appliances Sector Report 2020/2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2020
Available in: English
The consumer electronics and household appliance manufacturing subsectors play a key role in Poland’s economy. They roughly correspond to the categories of “computer, electronic and optical products” and “electrical equipment”, respectively, in Polish national statistics (and the terms will be used interchangeably in this report). Their combined GVA in 2018 was equal to 1.1% of GDP and 6.6% of manufacturing GVA, according to the most recent available data. Between them, the two subsectors employed 179,300 people in 2018 – or 1.1% of total employment in the Polish economy. A number of international brands from both subsectors have important production sites in Poland. Poland was the EU’s leading producer of large household appliances and second in terms of TV set production. Both sectors are export-oriented and Poland is one of the EU’s top three exporters of TV receivers and washing machines.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the consumer goods and retail sector for [country name]. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the retail sector in [country name]
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key consumer confidence, income and consumption data for the sector in [country name]
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in [country name]
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain trends in sales and market share for different types of product (e.g. food, consumer appliance, apparel and footwear, etc.)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in [country name]
- Build a clear picture of sales and market share for different retail channels (e.g. department stores, hypermarkets and e-commerce).
See below for a complete table of report contents: