Poland Electric Power Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2017
Available in: English
The energy sector is responsible for nearly 8% of Poland’s GDP and its strategic importance for the country is overwhelming. The ageing of the power generation and transmission infrastructure is a major concern for the sector, which at the same time should brace up for the adoption of new technologies.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the electric power sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the electric power sector and the energy matrix of Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key capacity, generation and consumption data for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for specific subsectors (e.g. power generation, transmission and distribution, and consumption).
See below for a complete table of report contents: