Poland Food Sector Report 2017/2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: January 2018
Available in: English
Food manufacturing is one of the key branches of the Polish economy as food output accounted for 11% of the country’s GDP in 2016. Poland has traditionally been a farming country but it has recently started to shift its focus on healthier and more high-technology products. In 2011-2016, food manufacturing accounted for a stable 6%-7% share of the overall employment in industry. Poland is one of the EU’s most important food producers – it is the eighth biggest EU agri-food exporter and has the fourth largest agricultural land area in the union. The country is also the top poultry and apple producer in the EU.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food manufacturing sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food manufacturing sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and consumption for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. baked food, candies, convenience food, dairy products, canned food, and retail sales).
See below for a complete table of report contents: