Poland Food Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2021
Available in: English
The GVA of the manufactured food products sector in Poland in 2019 stood at PLN 49.7bn and accounted for 2.5% of the country’s total GVA. The output value of the sector was PLN 247.2bn, which represented 10.9% of the economy’s GDP. Poland is an important food producer within the EU. In 2019, it was the top poultry meat producer, and the fourth largest pork manufacturer. It was also the largest apple producer in the EU and held leading positions in various other food categories, such as rye, oats, potatoes and sugar beets. Poland has maintained a trade surplus in agri-food products. The food sector accounted for 12.8% of total exports and 8.3% of imports in 2019.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food manufacturing sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food manufacturing sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and consumption for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. baked food, candies, convenience food, dairy products, canned food, and retail sales)
See below for a complete table of report contents: