Poland IT Sector Report 2019/2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: January 2020
Available in: English
In recent years, the IT sector has emerged as one of the driving forces of the Polish economy and the main harbinger of state-of-the-art technologies. On the back of robust domestic demand and high levels of foreign investment in the local production base, the country has become one of the largest producers and exporters of computer hardware in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). Moreover, Poland has managed to turn itself into a key IT hub for the region, recording chronic trade surpluses in software and IT services, which reached PLN 4.7bn (USD 1.4bn) in 2017. The sector also houses the booming video games industry. In 2018, the country had the world’s 24th largest video games market in terms of sales, while a growing number of Polish developers are launching premium category games with international success.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the IT sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the IT sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on demand and services availability for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. software, IT services, IoT).
See below for a complete table of report contents: