Poland Metal Processing Sector Report 2018/2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2018
Available in: English
The Polish metal processing sector is the 8th biggest in Europe and the 18th biggest in the world. It constitutes 0.5% of the country’s GDP and its exports account for 9.4% of the country’s total exports. The sector is dominated by the production of pig iron, crude steel and basic steel products, which were responsible for 93% of the total basic metal volume produced in 2016. The sector employs over 60,000 people or around 0.41% of the country’s total employment. The biggest trading partner is Germany with a share of over 25% in both imports and exports of metals. The metal processing sector is dominated by one big player ArcelorMittal Poland, which achieved 28% of the total country’s sales in 2016.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the metal processing sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the metal processing sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and consumption data for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. iron and steel, non-ferrous metals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: