Poland Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2020/2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: October 2020
Available in: English
The Polish pharmaceutical market is the largest in Central Europe and the sixth largest in the EU. It is one of the strategic sectors of the Polish economy, contributing to 1.33% of GDP. It is made up of companies dealing in the production of drugs and active substances needed for their production. The domestic pharmaceutical industry consists mainly of generic and bio-substitutes producers. It plays an important role in the healthcare system by providing patients with safe, effective and affordable medicines and is fuelled by ageing population and increasing incidence of non-communicable diseases.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels)
See below for a complete table of report contents: