Poland Retail Sector Report 2020/2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2020
Available in: English
The retail sector is one of the largest and the most important sectors of the Polish economy, being one of the main drivers of its sustained growth in recent years. This can be attributed to the rising income levels, job security and overall quality of life. The GVA of the total trade sector as classified by the Statistics Office came to around 17.7% of GDP in 2018. The retail sector employs 18% of the country's workforce and the value of retail sales was equal to around 41.2% of Poland's GDP in 2018.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the consumer goods and retail sector for [country name]. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the retail sector in [country name]
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key consumer confidence, income and consumption data for the sector in [country name]
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in [country name]
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain trends in sales and market share for different types of product (e.g. food, consumer appliance, apparel and footwear, etc.)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in [country name]
- Build a clear picture of sales and market share for different retail channels (e.g. department stores, hypermarkets and e-commerce).
See below for a complete table of report contents: