Poland Transportation Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2021
Available in: English
Transportation and storage is an important sector for the Polish economy, accounting for 7.5% of GVA and 6.3% of total employment in 2019. Poland has a strategic location between Western and Central and Eastern Europe, and so plays a key role in regional freight transport, ranking first in the EU in 2019. There are two trans-European corridors passed through the country, including the Baltic-Adriatic Corridor and the North Sea–Baltic Corridor. In addition, the country is becoming increasingly important to the intensified trade between China and Europe via its railway connections. Poland ranked 25th among 141 countries worldwide as regards the achieved progress in its transport infrastructure in 2019, according to the World Economic Forum (WEF).
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the transportation sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the transportation sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key passenger and freight traffic for the sector in Poland
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of transport (e.g. railways, airlines, shipping)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. road, rail and water), as well as transport infrastructure.
See below for a complete table of report contents: