Poland Wood and Furniture Sector Report 2018/2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2018
Available in: English
The wood, paper and furniture industry is one of the key sectors of the Polish economy, its combined gross value added stood at PLN37.57bn in2016, which represented 2% of the GDP. The gross output of the three subsectors stood for around 6.5% of the country’s GDP in 2016. In the same year, it also accounted for 12.5% of employment in manufacturing and 2.5% of total employment in the Polish economy.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the wood and furniture sector for Poland. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the wood and furniture sector in Poland
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Poland
- Ascertain Poland’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Poland
- Build a clear picture of trends, production and consumption for specific subsectors (e.g. wood, paper and furniture)
See below for a complete table of report contents: