Romania Construction and Real Estate Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2017
Available in: English
The construction market in Romania has been witnessing a rebound since 2013 after a double-digit decline in 2008-2010 because of the global economic crisis. The market growth is led by a recovery in the real estate market and increased investments in the infrastructure sector. Rising income levels and an increase in the employment rate are propelling the demand for residential property, particularly from the middle income group. Further, the boom in the services sector particularly in IT,retail, and BPO is driving the demand for office space in the country. The government is also placing huge emphasis on the development of energy-efficient buildings. Moreover, a decrease in theconstruction tax from 1.5% to 1% as of January 2015 is further accelerating the market growth.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction and real estate sector for Romania. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction and real estate sector in Romania
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Romania
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Romania
- Ascertain Romania’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Romania
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering) and the property market dynamics (e.g. vacancy rates, new leases and new projects).
See below for a complete table of report contents: