Romania Mining Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: October 2016
Available in: English
Romania is rich in mineral resources such as fossil fuels, salt, gold, silver and non-ferrous metals. Its has the largest oil and natural gas reserves in CEE, however, current production levels are not enough to make the country self-sufficient, thus turning it into a net coal, oil and gas importer. Romania has the largest gold deposit in continental Europe, however, due to environmental concerns currently most inland gold mining projects have been suspended. The country has also substantial salt reserves that make it an important regional salt supplier.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mining sector for Romania. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mining sector in Romania
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Romania
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Romania
- Ascertain Romania’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Romania
- Build a clear picture of deposits, production and consumption for specific sub-sectors (e.g. coal, metals and minerals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: