Romania Mining Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: February 2018
Available in: English
Romania is rich in mineral resources, including fossil fuels, gold, silver, non-ferrous metals and salt. The country has the largest oil and natural gas reserves in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), however, production levels are not high enough for self-sufficiency, which is why Romania is a net coal, oil and gas importer. Romania has the largest gold deposits in continental Europe, in the Apuseni Mountains. Romania also has substantial salt reserves, making it an important regional salt supplier.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mining sector for Romania. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mining sector in Romania
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Romania
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Romania
- Ascertain Romania’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Romania
- Build a clear picture of deposits, production and consumption for specific sub-sectors (e.g. coal, metals and minerals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: