REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
« Back to previous page

Russia Agriculture Sector Report 2018/2019

An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company
Date: April 2018
Pages: 84
Available in: English

The agriculture sector plays an important role in Russia’s economy, generating nearly 4% of the country’s GDP, employing 9% of the total workforce and accounting for 6% of the total exports. Over the past 15 years, Russia started from being a net importer of grains to emerge as one of the world’s largest grain exporters as a result of strong government support, improving yields and enlarging planted area. In 2016, the country’s overall sown area reached 80mn ha, with grain crops accounting for the bulk, or 60% of the total. Wheat alone, had a 35% share. Crops represented 55% of the country’s agricultural production value in 2016, ahead of the livestock sub-sector which generated the remaining 45%. In terms of type of producers, the sector is dominated by agricultural enterprises that produced 52% of the overall agricultural output in 2016. Households followed with a share of 35%.

 

This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the agriculture sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.

What this report allows you to do:

  • Understand the key elements at play in the agriculture sector in Russia
  • Access forecasts for growth in the sector
  • Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
  • Gain insight into land and climate issues
  • Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
  • Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
  • Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
  • View M&A activity and major deals
  • Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
  • Build a clear picture of trends, production and consumption for specific sub-sectors (e.g. grains, vegetables and livestock farming).

 

See below for a complete table of report contents:

 

Russia Agriculture Sector Report 2018/2019 - Page 1
Buy full report USD 495.00 Payment methods include:

DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Have a question?

Email us at: customerenquiries@emis.com

SEE BELOW FOR A COMPLETE TABLE OF REPORT CONTENTS:

Russia Agriculture Sector Report 2018/2019 -  Page 3
Russia Agriculture Sector Report 2018/2019 -  Page 4
Russia Agriculture Sector Report 2018/2019 -  Page 19
Russia Agriculture Sector Report 2018/2019 -  Page 21
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR PURCHASE,
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THIS REPORT IMMEDIATELY AS A PDF
If you have any questions, please contact customerenquires@emis.com
Buy full report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?