Russia Construction and Real Estate Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is a Euromoney Institutional Investor plc company Date: August 2017
Available in: English
Russia’s construction sector generated a gross value added (GVA) of RUB 4.7tn in 2015, accounting for 6.4% of the economy’s total GVA. The real estate, renting and business activity generated a GVA of RUB 12.5tn in 2015, accounting for 17.2% of the overall GVA. The construction and real estate sector highly depends on the sources of financing, including foreign and domestic private and public sources. The Russian construction industry accounted for 8.5% of the European construction industry value, measured by construction work value in 2015. The construction and real estate sector employed 11.7mn people or 17.2% of the total employment in the country in 2015.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction and real estate sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction and real estate sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Russia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering) and the property market dynamics (e.g. vacancy rates, new leases and new projects).
See below for a complete table of report contents: