Russia Consumer Goods and Retail Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2018
Available in: English
The consumer goods and retail sector is an important part of the Russian economy and a significant driver of the country’s GDP growth. The sector generated 13% of the GDP in 2017 and employed more than 13.5mn people, or almost a fifth of the total workforce. The retail sector attracted RUB 220bn in fixed capital investments in 2017, or 1.4% of the total.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the retail sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the retail sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key consumer confidence, income and consumption data for the sector in Russia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in [country name]
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Ascertain trends in sales and market share for different types of product (e.g. food, consumer appliance, apparel and footwear, etc.)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of sales and market share for different retail channels (e.g. department stores, hypermarkets and e-commerce)