Russia Food and Beverage Sector Report 2019/2020An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2019
Available in: English
Russia’s food and beverage sector has a minor share in this oil-dependent economy, generating just 1.7% of the GDP in 2018. The sector employed 840,000 people, equal to 2.5% of the country’s workforce and earned 5.5% of the export revenue in 2018. Russia’s recovering economy is supporting an improvement in household disposable incomes, which bodes well for the food and retail sector. The retaliatory ban on food imports enables local producers to increase their food production capabilities. Food production volumes grew by 4.8% y/y in 2018, accelerating from a 4.3% rise in the previous year. Annual growth in beverage production volumes rose to 2.5% in 2018 from 0.6% in 2017.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food and beverage sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food and beverage sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Russia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. meat, dairy and beverages).
See below for a complete table of report contents: