Russia Food and Beverages Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: December 2016
Available in: English
The food and beverage sector is one of the leading sectors in the manufacturing industry in Russia, generating a GVA of RUB 1.487tn in 2015. It accounted for 14.5% of the GVA in manufacturing, which amounted to RUB 10.2tn in 2015. The sector recovered its share as compared to 2014 due to its strong performance in 2015, when its GVA went up by a nominal 18% y/y. The sector was driven by the demand of the middle class. However, the current economic crisis in Russia, characterised by a significant drop in investments by 18.7% y/y in real terms in 2015 and in households consumption by 9.6% y/y in real terms, had a negative effect on the purchasing power of consumers.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food and beverage sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food and beverage sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Russia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. meat, dairy and beverages).
See below for a complete table of report contents: