Russia ICT Sector Report 2020-2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2020
Available in: English
The ICT sector in Russia generates slightly over 2% of the country’s GDP, with revenues from communications totalling RUB 1.9tn in 2019. Being one of the largest countries geographically and with a population of some 147mn, Russia is the fifth largest mobile and broadband market. The mobile market is highly saturated and competitive, with telephony subscriptions penetration at 158.7% in 2019 and mobile broadband at 92.7%. Fixed broadband is also fairly developed, as the share of households with home internet is over 60%. Fixed-line telephony has been in structural decline since 2009 and penetration has dropped to 19.1%. In terms of foreign trade in ICT services, the development of offshoring computer programming services has helped the trade balance reach a surplus of USD 245.6mn in 2019.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the ICT sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the ICT sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on domestic demand and macroeconomic indicators that impact on the sector in Russia.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by sub-sector (e.g. pay tv, broadband internet)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile and fixed telephony, broadband internet).
See below for a complete table of report contents:
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org