Russia Insurance Sector Report 2017/2018An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is a Euromoney Institutional Investor plc company Date: December 2017
Available in: English
Russia’s insurance sector expanded at a CAGR of 10.1% over the 2012-2016 period, with the premium income growth outperforming GDP growth and proving resistant to the economic slump triggered by the collapse in oil prices and Western sanctions. Growth in the sector is mainly driven by the non-life segment, as the underdeveloped life market continues to face significant cultural and structural barriers. The insurance sector is expected to maintain solid premium growth rates in 2017, when the economy should emerge from a two-year recession on the back of a rebound in oil prices.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the insurance sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the insurance sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on insurance premiums and claims in Russia.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Assess market share for the life insurance, non-life and reinsurance sectors
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (life insurance, non-life insurance, reinsurance) and for retail channels.
See below for a complete table of report contents: