REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
« Back to previous page

Russia Insurance Sector Report 2019/2020

An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company
Date: April 2020
Pages: 77
Available in: English

The Russian insurance sector remains underdeveloped compared to global and even emerging market standards. The sector’s penetration, measured by the percentage of total premiums to GDP, stood at 1.53% in 2018, below the world average of 6.09% and emerging markets average of 3.18%, according to Swiss Re. Non-life insurance is the dominant subsector, earning close to 70% of total premiums in 2018. In addition, 83% of the market is voluntary insurance with the remaining 17% being mandatory personal and third party motor liability. There is a consolidation process underway on the market with the number of insurance companies active on the local market going down to 185 by the end of August 2019, compared to 600 in 2010.

This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the insurance sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.

What this report allows you to do:

  • Understand the key elements at play in the insurance sector in Russia
  • Access forecasts for growth in the sector
  • View key data on insurance premiums and claims in Russia
  • Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
  • Assess market share for the life insurance, non-life and reinsurance sectors
  • Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
  • Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
  • View M&A activity and major deals
  • Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
  • Build a clear picture of trends and issues for subsectors (life insurance, non-life insurance, reinsurance) and for retail channels

See below for a complete table of report contents:

 

Russia Insurance Sector Report 2019/2020  - Page 1
Buy full report USD 495.00 Payment methods include:

DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Have a question?

Email us at: customerenquiries@emis.com

SEE BELOW FOR A COMPLETE TABLE OF REPORT CONTENTS:

Russia Insurance Sector Report 2019/2020  -  Page 3
Russia Insurance Sector Report 2019/2020  -  Page 4
Russia Insurance Sector Report 2019/2020  -  Page 15
Russia Insurance Sector Report 2019/2020  -  Page 18
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR PURCHASE,
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THIS REPORT IMMEDIATELY AS A PDF
If you have any questions, please contact customerenquires@emis.com
Buy full report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?