Russia Metal Processing Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2018
Available in: English
The Russian metal processing sector is a major supplier for the global market. The country is the second-largest producer of aluminium, supplying 6% of global production in 2017, and the fifth-biggest crude steel producer, accounting for 4.2% of the global output in 2017. Metal processing is the third most important sector for the Russian economy, after the oil and gas industry and the agricultural sector. It is a key supplier for the automotive, oil and gas, construction and machine-building sectors. The sector generated 2.8% of the country’s GDP and earned 10% of its export revenue in 2017.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the metal processing sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the metal processing sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and consumption data for the sector in Russia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. iron and steel, non-ferrous metals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: