Russia Oil and Gas Sector Report 2017/2018An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2017
Available in: English
Russia is a major producer and exporter of oil and natural gas. The country holds the world’s largest proven natural gas reserves (25% of the total) and ranks seventh in terms of crude oil reserves (5.4% of the total). The Russian economy is highly dependent on the oil and gas sector as it accounts for half of its budget revenues and 8% of GVA.The EU is the main export market for Russian oil and gas, but Moscow is pursuing a policy of diversification, with China as the main target market. Russia’s oil and gas production and pipeline network are dominated by state-run companies. The government regulates both natural gas prices and oil and gas pipeline transportation tariffs.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Russia
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: